: : no problemo : :

Focus your attention on the Now and tell me what problem you have at this moment.

I am not getting any answer because it is impossible to have a problem when your attention is fully in the Now. A situation that needs to be either dealt with or accepted - yes.

Why make it into a problem? Why make anything into a problem? Isn't life challenging enough as it is? What do you need problem for?

Whwn you create problem, you create pain. All it takes is a simple choice, a simple decision: no matter what happens, I will create no more pain for myself. I will create no more problems. It is a simple choice. You won't make that choice unless you are truly fade up with suffering, unless you have truly had enough. If you create no more pain for yourself, then you create no more pain for others.

~the power of Now

2 comments:

Mademoiselle Cynicleopetra said...

Sir. I got problem...my laptop kaput!

FerioBiru said...

hehehe... nak kono boli baru hew hew hew